1 x 32A 400v Inlet
1 x 32A Loop Through (unprotected)
3 x 32A 230v
3 x 32A /30mA RCBOs 2 Pole, Type A by Doepke
475 x 300 x 144mm
(H x W x D)
RCD & RCBO Types Explained:
Type AC RCDs & RCBOs are lower cost, suitable for general purpose loads like cookers, heaters, shower pumps, tungsten & halogen lighting. But they are not suitable for certain appliances.
Type A RCBOs are suitable for Type AC loads, but also appliances that use built-in circuit boards like computers, washing machines, lighting controllers, IT & Multimedia. We use Type A on our “Titan Power” products.
3 Year Warranty
Why Titan Power
- Robust, durable Rubber (SBR-EDPM) material.
- Water resistant up to IP67.
- IK10 impact resistance
- Heat resistant to 80 degrees C for 100 hours
- Resistant to acid, bases & salt
- 1 x 32A 400v Inlet 3P+N+E 6h IP67 by Mennekes
- 3 x 32A 230v Panel Mounted Sockets P+N+E 6h IP44 by Mennekes
- With or without tail
- Bend protection cable glands
Quality – Reliability – Bespoke by Design