50mm² 5 Core HO7RN-F Cable
5G50 Black Rubber Cable by Titanex
Item no. EC50/H3
5 Core Black Rubber Cable
HO7 RN-F Rubber Cable by TITANEX®. Not all HO7 Cables are the same, we now supply Titanex cable for its superior flexible handling and exceptional manufacturing standards, we have not found a better cable.
Superb rubber & neoprene sheathed cable, makes this exceptionally tough and flexible in temperatures from -20 to + 85 degrees C.
Ideal for outside, marquees and professional use.
► 50mm² 5 Core H07RN-F <HAR> Black Rubber Cable by Nexans
► Suggested Max Current: 150A
► Voltage Drop mV/A/M: 1.04
► Useful in various applications. Find out here
Add Your Logo
Why Titan Power
DURABLE RUBBER CABLE
- Titanex 50mm² 5 core H07RN-F <HAR> Black Cable by Nexans
- Working temperatures: -25 to +55 °C
- Suggested Max Current: 150A (192A Outdoor Open Air)
- Oil resistant, flame retardant according to IEC/EN 60332-1-2 standard
- International EN 50525-2-21; HD 22.4; HD 516; IEC 60245-4 type 66
- Approx outer diameter: 44mm
- Approximate weight per metre: 3.85Kg
- Conductor material: Bare copper
- Insulation: Special cross-linked elastomer
- Outer sheath: Special cross-linked elastomer
- Sheath colour: Black
- Lead free
- Mechanical resistance to impacts: Very good
- Cable flexibility: Flexible
- Silicon free: Yes
- Chemical resistance: Accidental
- Water proof: Intermittent
- RoHS compliant: Yes
- Operating temperature range: -25 to +55°C
- Short-circuit max. conductor temperature: 200°C
- Oil resistance: Yes
- Max. conductor temperature in service: 85°C
H07RN-F TITANEX® flexible cable is intended for installations with moving equipment, electric appliances and for building sites. The cable may be rated 0,6/1 kV where the installation has built-in protection and for motors in lifting appliances – machine tools – etc.
This cable can be used in refrigerating installations.
Quality – Reliability – Bespoke by Design