1 x 63A 400v Three Phase
1 x 32A 400v
3 x 32A 230v
12 x 16A 230v
1 x Main 100A 4 Pole Isolation
3 x 32A /30mA 2P RCBOs
12 x 16A /30mA 2P RCBOs
575 x 475 x 415mm
(H x W x D)
RCD & RCBO Types Explained:
Type AC RCDs & RCBOs are lower cost, suitable for general purpose loads like cookers, heaters, shower pumps, tungsten & halogen lighting. But they are not suitable for certain appliances.
Type A RCBOs are suitable for Type AC loads, but also appliances that use built-in circuit boards like computers, washing machines, lighting controllers, IT & Multimedia. We use Type A on our “Titan Power” products.
Why Titan Power
EASY TO HANDLE
- Shockproof Polyethylene (LDPE) Enclosure.
- Water resistant up to IP67.
- 1 x 63A 400v 3P+N+E, IP67 6h Appliance Inlet by Mennekes
- 1 x 32A 400v 3P+N+E, IP44 6h Panel socket by Mennekes
- 3 x 32A 230v P+N+E, IP44 6h Panel socket by Mennekes – Wired 2 Per Phase
- 12 x 16A 230v P+N+E, IP44 6h Panel socket by Mennekes – Wired 4 Per Phase
- 3 x Green Phase Neon indicators
Titan Power Range Brochure
Quality – Reliability – Bespoke by Design