1 x 63A 400v Three Phase
3 x 32A 400v
6 x 16A 230v
1 x 63A 30mA 4P RCD
1 x 40A 30mA 4P RCD
3 x 32 4P Type C MCBs
3 x 16A 1P Type C MCBs
930 x 510 x 510mm
(H x W x D)
RCD & RCBO Types Explained:
Type AC RCDs & RCBOs are lower cost, suitable for general purpose loads like cookers, heaters, shower pumps, tungsten & halogen lighting. But they are not suitable for certain appliances.
Type A RCBOs are suitable for Type AC loads, but also appliances that use built-in circuit boards like computers, washing machines, lighting controllers, IT & Multimedia. We use Type A on our “Titan Power” products.
Why Titan Power
EASY TO HANDLE
- Shockproof IK10 Rubber (SBR-EPDM) Enclosure.
- Heat resistant to 100 degrees C for 100 hours
- Resistant to acids, bases & salt
- Water resistant up to IP67.
- 1 x 63A 400v 3P+N+E, IP67 6h Appliance Inlet by Mennekes
- Link Through Socket, No protection 1 x 63A 400v 3P+N+E IP67 6h by Mennekes
- 3 x 32A 400v Sockets 3P+N+E IP44 6h by Mennekes
- 6 x 16A 230v Socket P+N+E IP44 6h by Mennekes, Wired 2 per phase
Titan Power Range Brochure
Quality – Reliability – Bespoke by Design